1) Train EVERY day
2) Rest 1 out of 3, but stretch and walk
3) Increase the distance/constant running time every time (even if only 30 seconds)
4) Eat decent amounts
5) WATER WATER WATER
6) Lots of rest
... or rest 1 out of 4 if you are feeling up to it later on
So in other words:
1) Wave goodbye to a social life/dress sense/your reputation as a sensible person (well, kinda)
2) I say you get a day off, but that's not strictly true. If there's no rest for the wicked, this must make me as wicked as the pre-loved up Simon Cowell. But without the high waistband.
3) When your lungs feel like they may burst, do MORE!!!
4) Eat. Remember that food stuff? It's helpful.
5)Drink. Piss like a horse but love the skin improvement which you will then sweat through.
6) Sleep. Go on, change the habit of a lifetime...
Good news though - tomorrow, SHOE SHOPPING!!! xxx